Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering efforts around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 29,500 associates across the globe are developing tailored, safe and resource-friendly solutions. Our innovations deliver multi-dimensional enhancements for machine manufacturers and end users.
Here at the Bosch Rexroth Fountain Inn Facility we focus on manufacturing hydraulic pumps and motors that help shape the world around us. We have been manufacturing hydraulic pumps and motors in Fountain Inn for over 30 years. We have grown from a small manufacturing plant with under 100 associates to a multi building manufacturing plant with almost 1,000 associates. We are excited to continue our growth and we are even more excited that you are interested in joining our team!
As a Logistics Intern at Bosch Rexroth, you will be participating in innovative, cross-functional, data-driven improvement projects in a manufacturing plant. Current college students will work on projects and gain valuable work experience in Supply Chain, Demand & Supply Planning and Analytics, and Warehouse Operations.
Your job description
• Work on projects related to process improvements in logistics operations
• Work on projects for material flow, storage, and transportation
• Update and create standard Work Instructions and Process Flows
• Assist with inventory, supplier, and customer data analysis
• Update department performance dashboards
• Provide support to logistics department including Planning and Warehouse
• Update and create logistics apps and data analysis tools
• Assist with technical concepts for future-oriented logistics digital opportunities
• Student pursuing Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, or similar field
• MS Office(Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) and related computer skills
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented with good multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Experience in data analysis and/or basic programming