A leading global provider of print and media solutions, Quad/Graphics is powered by a passion for innovation and the most advanced platform in the industry. Our collaborative team of â€œcan-doâ€ people continually challenge the status quo, creating groundbreaking solutions that push the boundaries of communications.
Quad/Graphics is seeking Machine Operators for our press area in the Franklin, KY facility. You don't need to have Commercial Printing experience.Â Â WeÂ will train you!Â We are recruiting the next generation to run theÂ presses! Â The Machine Operators are responsible for set up and operation of press equipment to customer-supplied specifications while maintaining production andÂ monitoring quality and cleanliness of press area. The role provides the opportunity to learn the printing process from the ground up and advance in a challenging environment. This is an entry level position with training for immediate advancement opportunities!Â Â We encourage you to apply today and continue this growth with us.Â Competitive pay and benefits!
Our 8 hour shift schedules enable you to have the work-family life balance!
- Must have a minimum of one year solid work history in a manufacturing or production work environment, within the past five years.
- Must have a willingness and desire to commit to a team and grow with advancement opportunities!Â
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously and lift up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand long hours (8-hour shift)
- Must be able to use hands and wrists continuously in a controlled movement
- Must be able to receive and follow instructions
- Must be able to use vision in order to identify defects, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to workÂ 8 hour rotating shifts (1st,Â 2nd or 3rd shifts) including days, nights, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- *All physical requirements must be met with or without reasonable accommodation
|Additional Company Information|
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Companyâ€™s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in 17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print products with complementary services to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase revenue.