New Employees Eligible for $1500 Sign-On Bonus!!
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatics tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In addition to the below, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Performs routine and emergency mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic, and electrical maintenance. Troubleshoots, repairs and replacement of components as required on machines to assure satisfactory operations with minimum down time. Troubleshoot and maintains all associated equipment including robot, stackers, conveyors, destaticizers, DME units, and temperature control units.
- Work from drawings, mechanical and pneumatic/hydraulic prints, electrical diagrams, manufacturers’ printed instructions to troubleshoot and locate mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic and electrical problems in functional and control system.
- Adjust repairs or replace defective parts or materials.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance inspections of hydraulic/pneumatic valves, lines, connections, pumps and check micro-preventative maintenance schedule.
- Verifies operation of machine sequence. Removes, cleans and replaces mainfeed screw and barrel as required. Inspects parts while disassembled.
Assures all heater bands elements are operable. Replaces worn out units. Rebuilds hydraulic valves and pumps as necessary. Documents all findings and measurements.
- Uses mechanical maintenance tools, equipment and machines as required. Uses Volt-Ohm-Ammeter for some electrical checks. Disconnects and tags all electrical circuits being worked on.
- Assist in mold setting as needed.
- Reports immediately to supervisor problems and unusual situations which cannot be resolved quickly.
- Observes all health and safety requirements and maintains work area in neat order and orderly condition.
- Performs reasonable related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
Working knowledge or programming to assist in the troubleshooting of programmable controllers.
- Certification or Degree in industrial maintenance or electrical engineering preferred
- Experience with injection molding preferred
- Ability to apply understanding and judgment to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, and the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situation.
- Computer experience with Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- English language proficiency, to include verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Critical Care and Accident Coverage, Pet Insurance, Wellness Program, Vacation, Sick Time, 401K with Match,9 paid holiday's and work/life balance...plus much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer