Judge Group Job Order ID: 551723
Our client is currently seeking a MANUFACTURING DIRECTOR
Large manufacturing company located outside of Hartford, CT is actively in search for a Manufacturing Operations Director This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience with managing an Operating and Capital Budget
- Compliance-oriented by nature with extensive knowledge of legal and regulatory compliance issues related to production and operations
- Willing to work as both a strategic leader and a tactician, implementing strategies and functioning as a hands-on contributor to the day to day needs of the production and fulfillment teams
- Proven ability to create a culture of excellence, accountability and professionalism
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, company environment - willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to get work done with excellence
- Leads and directs the manufacturing and operation units to obtain optimum productivity, while reaching strategic goals
- Mentors and oversees technical and professional development of the Manufacturing and Operation teams.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary.
- B.S. Degree is mandatory in Business or Engineering
- Strong leadership and management skills to enable the creation of a highly capable and sustainable Manufacturing Operations Function.
- Skilled in manufacturing processes of high speed manufacturing and experience in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma process improvements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence, while exercising sensitivity to the audience.
- Action-oriented and innovative in leading the Manufacturing and Operations Function.
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit ~~~.