Tangent Technologies is seeking an individual who is hard working, reliable and can work independent for the Pallet Builder position. This person will be responsible for building new pallets and repairing old ones.
The Hours are: 7am-7pm
Shifts are on a rotating 2-week schedule:
Week 1: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday (36 hours)
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday (48 hours)
Tangent offers competitive pay and excellent benefits.
· Matching 401(k)
· Paid Vacations
· Paid Holidays
· Short Term and Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
· 1+ years of continuous employment in a manufacturing environment preferred
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs using proper lifting techniques
· Must be able to work in high heat conditions.
· Pneumatic nail gun and Chop saw is preferred but not required.
Forklift experience is preferred but not required