Tangent Technologies is the leading manufacturer of recycled plastic lumber in the United States and the fastest growing company in the industry. We are seeking highly talented, result driven individuals to join our high caliber dedicated team members in producing quality products for our customers.
A Sheet Line Operator is responsible for operating high throughput equipment and handling finished goods in a safe manner. The ideal candidate for this role has 3+ years' experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail and quality, has critical thinking skills, is committed to workplace safety and has a strong work ethic.
- Accountability for working safely around hot, moving equipment
- Setup and operate plastic sheet forming lines correctly and safely
- Check and maintain product quality according to specifications
- Adjust machine components to regulate speed, pressures, temperatures, and flow of materials
- Record and maintain production data
- Safely perform color and size changes at appropriate times according to production schedules
- Trim, stack, and package finished products for shipment.
- Perform simple preventative maintenance on equipment
Qualifications to be considered for hire include:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years of continuous employment in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to use a digital caliper
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to read and adjust pressure gauges accordingly
- Ability to read, write and perform math skills
- Ability to pass a color blindness test
- Ability to stand, stoop, kneel and bend regularly
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs using proper lifting techniques.
- Must have you own steel toed boots
- Must be able to work in high heat conditions.
Tangent's production operations are 24/7 and schedule flexibility is a requirement.